ICD-U80 In-Circuit Programmer/Debugger
ICD-U80 is a complete In-Circuit Programming and In-Circuit Debugging solution for Microchip's PIC® MCUs and dsPIC® DSCs. ICD-U80 debug support covers all targets that have debug mode when used in conjunction with the C-Aware IDE Compilers. The unit also provides in-circuit serial programming (ICSP™) support for all Flash chips.
- Accelerated programming speed using a 140MHz internal processor
- Integrated Vdd generator to supply 1.5-5.5V and 400mA to target
- Software controlled power to target - no jumpers to change
- Fully integrated with the CCS C-Aware IDE or can be used stand-alone
- Programming and debugging support for Microchip PIC® MCU, dsPIC® DSCs, & flash devices
- Programming support for Microchip PIC32 and 8-bit AVR® microcontrollers (HVSP interface is not supported)
- Powers and connects with USB
- Includes FREE CCSLOAD Software
- Data Streaming - Obtain real-time diagnostic data, and more...
- RoHS compliant
Computer Requirements: CCS device programmers only work with 32 or 64-bit Windows on Intel®, AMD or Arm® processors, or with Linux on Intel® or AMD processors.
CCSLOAD FREE programmer control software supports the ICD-U80 and offers many new key features including; powerful command line options in Windows/Linux, extensive diagnostics, easy to use production interface, and enhanced security options.
- Easy to use GUI interface
- Include configuration fuses in the programming
- Optionally can verify hex file CRC's to ensure the file was not corrupted
- Optionally can verify chip is actually read protected after programming
- Can program encrypted hex files to reduce the chance of reverse engineering
- Serial numbering and logging built into the software
Connection to your target chip is easy using universally accepted connections:
Click here for target connection details.