Rapid USB Prototyping Stick
|Development Kit Options|
|*Hardware only is intended for customers already owning a CCS compiler.|
PIC16F1459 Single-Chip IDE (S-CHIP) Compiler included. Prototyping board with direct access via USB port. Quickly develop code with useful examples and user selectable functions all in one small package. No device programmer required - includes onboard programming capabilities.
- External Connector with Three Conductors for Selectable Functions:
- Two LEDs (Red and Green)
- Text I/O to PC
- Easy Graphing of any PIC® MCU Data
- 8 Internal I/O Pins (5 Can Be Analog)
- PIC16F1459 Has 8K Instructions, 1k RAM and Runs at 12 MIPS
- 10-bit ADC Inputs over 0-5V
- 0-5V Digital Input/Outputs
- 5-bit DAC Output
- 3 Timers with Overflow Interrupts
- Two PWM Outputs
- I2C Master and Slave
The Rapid USB includes:
- Rapid USB Dongle
- 6 ft. 2.5mm Stereo Cable (Non-terminated)
- Manual on CD
For a complete list of all CCS Compilers, please visit Our Compiler Page.
Click here to view the Prototyping Accessories.