PIC16F1937 Development Kit
|Development Kit Options|
|Power supply & cables|
|Prototyping Parts Box|
|*Hardware only and proto-boards are intended for customers already owning a CCS compiler.|
This development kit contains everything you need to begin development with Microchip's PIC® Enhanced Mid-Range core architecture family. Along with a prototyping board, it includes the powerful PCW Integrated Development Environment with compiler support for Microchip's PIC® PIC10, PIC12 and PIC16 families and an ICD-U64 in-circuit programmer/debugger that supports C-aware real time debugging. The prototyping board features a PIC16F1937 MCU with integrated LCD driver, a 4.5 digit 7-segment LCD display, serial port and ICD connector.
PIC16F1937 Development Kit Contents
- PCW Integrated Development Environment with compiler support for Microchip's PIC® PIC10, PIC12 and PIC16 families, including Enhanced Mid-Range core architecture devices
- ICD-U64 in-circuit programmer/debugger with support for C-aware real time debugging
- PIC16F1937 prototyping board (size: 3" x 2.75") with 4.5 digit 7-segment LCD display, RS-232 serial port, on-board pushbutton, potentiometer and LEDs for user I/O, 8-pin expansion I/O connector, ICD socket for programming/debugging
- A bare breadboard for user prototyping
- Accessory components include a 93LC56 serial EEPROM, DS1631 digital thermometer and NJU6355 real-time clock
- Exercise book with 13 design examples, including LCD display driver
- 9V AC adapter with cables
Click here to view the Prototyping Accessories.