CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

MachX - hands free?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbotkin

MachX - hands free?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 pm     Reply with quote

I've been using an ICD-U64 for a while now, and really like the hands-free programming mode when I have to burn a large number of chips. When my U64 needed repair, I decided to bit the bullet and buy the MachX since it supposedly will serve as more of a "real" production programmer (verifying at various voltages, at least).

It arrived today and I tried it out. Unfortunately, it seems to not work with either the start button on the programmer itself, nor the hands-free production mode of CCSLOAD. I cannot find a shred of documentation other than the very cursory instructions on the card packed with it. Am I missing something? How the heck can I make this do what the far less expensive ICD will do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: