CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

mrf24j40 and pic16f877a

View previous topic :: View next topic  
binu.kr

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

mrf24j40 and pic16f877a
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:56 am     Reply with quote

hello friends

i would like to do a zigbee implimentation project using mrf24j40 as tranceiver and pic16f877a as host controller, is it possible to impliment zigbee protocol using thease two ic s,any body can give me the basic steps to start this project..iam littile bit confused how to start this project......pls help me to do this or if it is not posible pls give me a simple way to impliment zigbee protocol using 8 bit picmicrocontroller? thaanks in advaance..........

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:42 am     Reply with quote

You should do some searching in this forum since the ZIGBEE topic has been brought up previously. Apparently not many people in this forum have worked with it but someone may be able to help.

The Microchip AN1192 App Note, driver source code and lots of other info is posted here:

http://search.microchip.com/searchapp/searchhome.aspx?q=an1192nodeId=1824&appnote=en535846
binu.kr

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:51 am     Reply with quote

thanks ....can u suggest one pic micro with in built zigbee protocol stack
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: