CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

how can i interface my pic16f877 with nokia phones(3310)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grace2007

how can i interface my pic16f877 with nokia phones(3310)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:57 am     Reply with quote

hey! guys im just a newbie, but i would like to ask if someone can help me with my project. i am interfacing my pic16f877 with my nokia 3310 and 5110,
Smile ..
John676

Nokia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:31 am     Reply with quote

Hi,

Its not so easy, especially for a newbie. Nokia has some wierd protocol, its not your normal AT commands. Do a google search for Nokia pinouts or something like that.

We looked at the same thing a few years back but then rather decided to go with Siemens modems. It better to deal with a product where the only variable is your application, rather than the modem.

Regards,

John
grace2007

Re: Nokia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:25 am     Reply with quote

John676 wrote:
Hi,

Its not so easy, especially for a newbie. Nokia has some wierd protocol, its not your normal AT commands. Do a google search for Nokia pinouts or something like that.

We looked at the same thing a few years back but then rather decided to go with Siemens modems. It better to deal with a product where the only variable is your application, rather than the modem.

Regards,

John

Thanx! John for your quick responce in my problem, let me describe to you what is our project. We joined a competition about wireless application of GSM cellphones and were lucky to be one of the chosen projects to be presented. we would like to control an equipment using cellphone but in addition to that the data should pass via powerline, we already been doing the modulation and the amplification of the signal, we also hav the fbus and mbus circuits for the cp,actually im not a newbie in building projects but this is my first time to deal with cellphones, if you want to ask for some project ideas, as long as we know it we can help.. thanx again! hope that you can give some other ideas sometime.. by the way if you know the METERMAN concept of comm. via ac line, were using it as an idea but were using it in a different application. i also hav a copy of that file
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: