CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

MMC card if i want view list file in MMC CARD.( "dir&qu

View previous topic :: View next topic  

MMC card if i want view list file in MMC CARD.( "dir&qu
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:10 pm     Reply with quote

I made the projects MMC CARD and use MMC CARD driver in this web is work.BUT if i want view list file in MMC CARD.( command"dir" in dos) please suggest me. Thank in advance.
rberek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:58 pm     Reply with quote

If you are referring to the MMC drivers in CCS, I do not believe they write data out to the card in a way that is readable by the FAT file system of the PC, so you cannot use DOS (or any other PC commands) commands to read it.
tsupuntu

Sorry
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:22 pm     Reply with quote

rberek wrote:
If you are referring to the MMC drivers in CCS, I do not believe they write data out to the card in a way that is readable by the FAT file system of the PC, so you cannot use DOS (or any other PC commands) commands to read it.

Sorry' I don't mean interface with dos.I mean CCS function for show list file in MMC card.and show in display of Hyperterminal by command "printf"
rberek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:32 pm     Reply with quote

I may still be misunderstanding your question, but...

The mmc_read_block will read data from the card, and you will have to store it in the PIC's data memory before sending it to the PC via RS232.

The CCS functions that wrote the data to the card did not create files or directories. They only wrote the data into 512 byte blocks. The concept of files and directories is only valid if you used the mmc_write_block commands to create a file system on the MMC card.

If you did not specifically create a file system, there is no function that will show a list of files or directories, since there are no files or directories on the card.

You, however, are free to format your RS232 output to Hyperterminal any way you like.

If I still haven't answered your question, I apologize.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: