CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Debug Annoyance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will Reeve

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Debug Annoyance
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:57 am     Reply with quote

Please please CCS change the debugger! I have quite a few watches set up. The ICD window allows you to click on "GO" before you can actually go! You can click the button while the PIC is transmitting the watch info back to the ICD. This causes an error and you have to re-load the target again! If CCS would be so kind as to not enable the GO button until the watch info is loaded everything would be well and my impatience at trying the latest code change would not be interrupted by blue air!
Still I am impressed at the stability of the latest IDE!
Ttelmah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:20 am     Reply with quote

Send this to CCS!....
This is a _user_ forum, not a 'CCS' customer support access. While it is run on the CCS server, and is for users of the CCS systems, the people here, largely have nothing to do with CCS. There is one CCS person, who acts as the moderator, but this is something that he has a relatively small amount of time for. So though he may see this, and pass it on, if you want to talk to CCS, send it to them directly. He has been present quite a lot recently however. :-)

Best Wishes
Will Reeve

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:27 am     Reply with quote

I've emailed the support address. You only notice the "bug" (used in a loose sense!) when you have a lot of watch data to read from the target (in my case a 255byte buffer).

Keep well,

Will
Ttelmah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:01 am     Reply with quote

Good.
Hopefully it'll be something they can work round in a future release. It should not be hard to add a 'flag', so that when data transmission is still taking place, the button is disabled.

Best Wishes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: