CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

ASM + C

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dakagui

ASM + C
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:01 am     Reply with quote

Eu tenho um programa em asm e preciso construir um programa em C que chame suas funções. O´problema é que todos os tutoriais que eu peguei falam para usar extern, mas naum funciona. Eu tô achando que eu tenho que linkar os aruquivos .c e .asm. Mas como faz isso com o CCS?
dakagui

ASM +C
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:07 am     Reply with quote

I have a program in .asm and I need to build a program in .c that call its functions. The problem is that all the tutorials that I founded tell to use 'extern', but doesn't work. I have been thinking that I have to link the files .c and .asm. How could I do that?
Ttelmah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:57 pm     Reply with quote

You really can't.
CCS, does not support a linker, or external definitions. You might be able to trick this, by defining a dummy 'stub' function, to be resident at the address where the assembler is to go, compiling with this present, then load the CCS code into something like MPLAB, and load the assembler 'over the top' to overwrite the dummy. It will be a 'kludge', but should work.
Otherwise include the assembler source (which will need modifying, since the CCS assembler is slightly non standard...), into the CCS code.

Best Wishes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: