CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

PLEASE HELP! USB for PIC18F

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugo

PLEASE HELP! USB for PIC18F
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:10 pm     Reply with quote

I downloaded the USB code dveloped for the pic18f that someone posted in the software section. However, I do not fully underestand how to set the settings in the "New Project Wizard" which comes with the CCS Compiler. I have version 3.221 of the compiler and when I go to create a new project for the pic18f4550 it has all these settings which I am not sure about. Someone said that I have to set some fuses which CCS doesnt support yet, how do I do that? Can someone please tell me the exact setting that I need? How does the oscillator frequency impact all this?

Many thanks,
drolleman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:08 am     Reply with quote

the current version has been fixed but when 221 was out there were problems. i just built a usb to 485 converter in less than 1/2 hr of programming. the current version has code for the 18fusb. you may have to upgrade to use the 18fusb's.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:24 pm     Reply with quote

I underestand that upgrading may fix the problem. However, not everyone can afford to constantly upgrade. I have heard of others who managed to program the USB with the older version. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: