CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Is it possible to get and set the WDT count value?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsegecin

Is it possible to get and set the WDT count value?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 am     Reply with quote

I was wondering how to get and set the WDT count as I get and set the timer0 count with the get_timer0() and set_timer0([number to be setted]) functions. I'm not asking to set the pre-scaler nor the time that lasts until it resets. I'm having a problem that when I make the PIC sleep and it receives an interruption it's reseting the WDT and the sleep which should last for example for one minute its lasting longer because the WDT was reseted by the interruption.

Thank you very much.
rsegecin

It's not possible
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 am     Reply with quote

• If the interrupt occurs during or after the execution of a SLEEP instruction, the device will immediately wake-up from Sleep. The SLEEP
instruction will be completely executed before the wake-up. Therefore, the WDT and WDT prescaler and postscaler (if enabled) will be cleared, the TO bit will be set and the PD bit will be cleared.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: