CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

ISD 1790 with PIC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcyong

ISD 1790 with PIC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 am     Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I want to do a project about control the sound recorded in ISD 1790 by using PIC 16f877a. I want to ask is that ISD 1790 can record several track and store it? I want to use ISD 1790 as sound direction recognition. Meaning that i want ISD 1790 to record sound to be used as fixed memory and the PIC can call out each track that I want.
RF_Developer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 am     Reply with quote

I've never used one of these but try Googling "ISD 1790 design guide". The design guide gives the SPI commands and everything else you need to get your ISD 1790 working.

A warning: a thread a while back reported that this IC sends/receives its SPI data LSB first. The PIC, and most other SPI devices, does it MSB first. This means that you have to change the bit order round all the time. Evil or Very Mad

RF Developer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: