CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

CCSLOAD program save problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tasark

CCSLOAD program save problem
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:56 am     Reply with quote

I have a MachX from ccs and have been using it with no real problems. However I found a bug that if I programming a 3 volt processor we need to go into the settings page and move the slider to 3 volts and program the processor. I found a "Save settings in hex file" and tried using it, it wouldn't work at all!

I called CCS and they issued an update within 3 days. It works! However NOW when I select all the settings I want, "Program Memory, Data EEPROm, Config Fuses, Erase as little memory as needed, etc" and save settings to HEX file. All those settings get randomly changed! You can see this by clicking back to the device tab and going back into the settings. Every time you go back and forth, the settings get randomized. This makes some of my devices get programmed with no eeprom, or no fuses, etc.

This has been going on for 3 months now! CCS will not return my phone calls or issue a fix. MachX is essentially useless right now as it is, since I saved all of our HEX files already. Can anyone confirm this with the newest update or know of a fix?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: