CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Issues with Ethernet (ENC28J60 and 18F6722)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
javick82

Issues with Ethernet (ENC28J60 and 18F6722)
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:39 pm     Reply with quote

This is probably more application-specific than CCS C, but I imagine someone around here has had relevant experience or could at least point me in the right direction.

I am having an issue on an embedded solution using Ethernet to transfer data from my client program to a 18F6722 microcontroller.

The program will upload the data necessary for one machine cycle and process periodic updates via Ethernet. Sometime during the machine cycle, and not consistently during every machine cycle, the microcontroller/Ethernet chip (unsure which) will cease to communicate with the software program. Resetting the microcontroller (thereby reinitializing the ENC28J60) resumes normal machine operation.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar issue in their application and what they have done to overcome the problem.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Jason
javick82

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:21 pm     Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I am using the TCP/IP stack from CCS that comes with their Ethernet development kit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: