CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

nRF24L01 p Channels

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rfengr

nRF24L01 p Channels
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:13 pm     Reply with quote

I'm trying some testing on this chip.
Basically this new chip allows you to turn on the carrier frequency (unmodulated) .

So I'm trying to sweep the unmodulated carrier frequency from Channel=0 to Channel=128, and I'm observing the output on a spectrum analyzer.

The chip successfully sweeps the first 30 chosen channels (2.430GHz), but must be reset to choose another 30 channels.

Anyone experienced this before ?

Thanks ..
wireless

nRF24L01
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 am     Reply with quote

Hi

This question about the Nordic VLSI part is a little "off topic" as this is a CCS compiler forum.

The nRF24L01 is a excellent part but you must remember it has a major limitation in that the TX runs open loop. It is intended for very short bursts of data, in the order of 1mS and the high data rate of the part is achieved by opening the PLL during transmission. This allows the free running VCO to be directly modulated, so avoiding all the normal problems with modulating phase locked oscillators.

This may be why you are having problems.

Regards

Terry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: