CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

icd2 icd3 in CCS IDE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fvnktion

icd2 icd3 in CCS IDE
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:21 am     Reply with quote

I am now having trouble using the ICD2 and ICD3 in the ccs ide. Is there any documentation on using the debuggers and setting them up? I have seen the FAQ and taken the steps listed there. I have downloaded and installed the interface module and the option to use comes up in the ide, but will not load the data to a picdem2 plus proto-board.

1. For the icd2 is able to connect, but unable to download to the target device and gives the following error: 85de0016. What can i do to get it to download to the device. I have tried powering the board directly and tried to power from the board from the ICD with the same results.

2. I do not see a configuration option to power the board from the icd2 or icd3?

3. Can I use set variable power output power levels on the ICD 3 as standard within mplab?

Compiler: 4.083

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: