CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

how interfacing protocols pcm and spi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stewart33

how interfacing protocols pcm and spi
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:28 am     Reply with quote

hi,
please i don't now how can i interface the protocol pcm:pulse code modulation and spi;serial peripheral interface: one slave and the second master but i need the architecture and code of transfering data .
thank you it's very important
Ttelmah

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 am     Reply with quote

You need a lot more than this.....
SPI, is _only_ a description of a signalling standard, not a 'protocol'. Even as a signalling standard, there will be several more parts to the definition (MODE, and speed). Without these, you have no hope of decoding data. The same applies for PCM. There will then be protocols used _over_ these interfaces. You have perhaps 1/10th the information needed to start approaching talking over these interfaces...
Nbody is going to write you a complete program to interface between these, even when you have all the data. We will help, if there is a particular part, but you will need to write the program yourself.

Best Wishes

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:11 am     Reply with quote

ok thank you but I try first before the idea to link them after I pass the program
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: