CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Programming problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lcj100

Programming problem
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:47 pm     Reply with quote

I'm a final year student of BEE course. Currently I'm having problem with my final year project. I would like to get the example of source code about how to display the temperature value in seven segment display. I'm using CCS c compiler for my project........Anyone can help me? I need it urgently!!!!! thanks.
dyeatman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm     Reply with quote

If we give you the source code you ask for and you get your degree, what then? Are you going to get your colleagues to do all your work? If we do your project for you are you going to convey upon us your degree? The object of the project is for YOU to learn.

I would suggest that you try using the Search button on this forum before coming in pleading for us to bail you out. If you put in some effort the forum search should give you most of what you need....

Sorry to be so blunt but as an instructor, if I found one of my students in here trying to get someone else to complete their project with no effort invested on their part I would fail them on the spot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: