CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Communicational code problem in USART.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lion

Communicational code problem in USART.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:41 pm     Reply with quote

Hello,

Because I did not describe my problem very clear in last post, I post my question again

I am using PIC16f877 and MPLAB v8.10 with CCS.

I try to use PIC16f877 (PIC A) to control a bluetooth by USART and to communicate with another PIC (PIC B )which also has a bluetooth device on it.

My question is that I need to send some command to bluetooth such as "get address" which is to get the address of bluetooth or "con 00:8A:16:7C:89:7L" which is a command to connect to the other bluetooth.
I do not know how to send the string to bluetooth TX (PIN_C6) in PIC A or get a string from RX(PIN_C7) in PIC B.

I am really really new on C and PIC so could you tell me how to do that?

By the way, I knew the basic concept of stream but I have no idea how to use it with USART or how to write a code with it.
Could you guys kindly explain to me or give me some example to understand how to use it?

Any help will be really really appreciate.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: