CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Error while programming PIC24FJ64GA002 with ICD-U64

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doloran

Error while programming PIC24FJ64GA002 with ICD-U64
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:51 am     Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm trying to program a PIC24FJ64GA002 using ICD-U64 but it fails. (FW 3.22, SW 5.043, HW 2)

On the diagnostics page everythings seems fine, the chip is detected correctly and voltage is okay as well.

However, when trying to program, the process starts like usual but seems like hanging for approx. 15 seconds when it comes to veryfying. (The progress bar is almost at the right end)

Finally it stops with an error:
Could not read target ROM: The returned length (000) was not the one requested (006)

First I thought the cable is too long but the problem is still present with a 2 inch cable too.
Hardware design should be okay, I use ICSP1.

Has anybody experienced similar issues or has a hint what might be wrong or which mistake I may overlook?

Thanks in advance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: