CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Using the ICD-64 in the RapidUSB environment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NB_CAD

Using the ICD-64 in the RapidUSB environment
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:39 pm     Reply with quote

Is it possible to use the ICD-64 for debugging using the RapidUSB environment?

I find the RapidUSB the great environment for simple USB applications. I also appreciate the bootloader so that my projects can be updated in the field.

The limitation I have is debugging using USB serial. This form of debugging interferes with my project and most importantly when I have USB connection issues.

I've improved the reliability of connecting using the usb_enumerated() command but I still have occurrences when I have connection difficulties or I'm trying to debug the functionality prior to obtaining a USB connection.

a) Is it possible to get the bootloader code so that I can add it to my project and have it included with the code that I program with the ICD?

b) Can I have the ICD loader change only the code in the valid code area still be able to use the ICD to run, use breakpoints and stepping?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: