CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

dsPIC33 register not in the 33EPxxx.h !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flaviofrc

dsPIC33 register not in the 33EPxxx.h !
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:27 am     Reply with quote

Dear,

I'm working with a dsPIC33EP256MU806 and need to access a register that is not in the file 33EP256MU806.H, is the registered RPINR14.

My question is, how to access the register to configure it properly?

The register address is 0x06BC and need to store the value 0x4A4B.

I appreciate the help!

Flavio
Ttelmah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:04 am     Reply with quote

Code:

#word RPINR14=getenv("SFR:RPINR14")

//Then just where you want to load it:
     RPINR14=0x4A4B

What compiler version are you using?. It is in the generated register file for at least the last 20 compilers. I just tried back to the mid 4.13x version.

If the register file was generated by an old compiler, then worth 'regenerating' it if you have the IDE. Tools, Device editor, select the chip, select 'registers' on the top tab, and 'make include file' at the bottom of the page.

If your compiler is so old that it doesn't have the register name, then just put the physical address instead of getting the address automatically. However it is likely if this is the case that this was a very early compiler for the chip, and as always with CCS, 'beware' in this case....

Best Wishes
Flaviofrc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:32 am     Reply with quote

Ttelmah wrote:
Code:

#word RPINR14=getenv("SFR:RPINR14")

//Then just where you want to load it:
     RPINR14=0x4A4B

What compiler version are you using?. It is in the generated register file for at least the last 20 compilers. I just tried back to the mid 4.13x version.

If the register file was generated by an old compiler, then worth 'regenerating' it if you have the IDE. Tools, Device editor, select the chip, select 'registers' on the top tab, and 'make include file' at the bottom of the page.

If your compiler is so old that it doesn't have the register name, then just put the physical address instead of getting the address automatically. However it is likely if this is the case that this was a very early compiler for the chip, and as always with CCS, 'beware' in this case....

Best Wishes

Dear my friend,

This solve the problem, I never use this !!!

I use version 5 !

Thank you very much!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: