CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

GLCD ILI9864

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alan

GLCD ILI9864
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 am     Reply with quote

Hi All

Anybody ever used this display. It is a XYL35156 according to the pin-out received and using a ILI9864 driver chip. But that is about the information I have to work with. Client imported a couple of them and I have to make them work. So far no luck.

It uses a 18/16 bit wide bus (not changeble as the IM bits are not accessable). It also has a LPTE pin which could either be a Tearing Effect output pin or RGB/GRB enable input pin according to the ILI9864L datasheet.

Right now I am only trying to read the ID, so that I know the display are acknowledging my existence in this world. But the bus are not driven at all as it keep the last command outputted after direction change.

Thanks in advance.
temtronic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 pm     Reply with quote

Wow ! Sorry but you're in trouble !!

I googled those part numbers and you're the ONLY hit !!

Unless you can get a manufacturer to send you datasheets ,convince your client to use another 'common' part. Is this a special GLCD?

This device appears to be unique,if so , you'll spend a LOT of your client's money trying to get a driver coded.

hth
jay
alan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:47 pm     Reply with quote

Thanks for reply. Yes am trying to contact the manufacturer but suddenly the guy that sold this to my client are very quiet, wonder why Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: