CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Manual for CCS-IDE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr_Orange

Manual for CCS-IDE
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:54 am     Reply with quote

Since a few days I am using PCW but I can't find a detailed manual for the IDE. For example, it is hard to align the objects in the flow charter editor but it is also possible to use the ctrl with an arrow-key to align them. I found out by trying all kind of things but I wonder how others do this, am I missing something or is it by trial and error.
ezflyr

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:51 am     Reply with quote

Hi,

Hmmm, "specific blogs".......???

++++++++++++++++
Was a spam post by a stealth spammer.
Removed it.

- Forum Moderator
++++++++++++++++

I don't use the IDE version of the compilers, but I'd start my search here: http://ccsinfo.com/downloads.php#manuals

John
mr_Orange

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:23 pm     Reply with quote

I have seen these manuals but many items are not described. I think I have to do it by trial and error when it is obvious that there must be something present. I have used the command line compilers for some years but this is the first time I use the IDE. I like the tools and most of them do explain them selves but the flowchart editor annoys me since it is clear that it should be easier to use. I will try again...
W4GNS

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:36 pm     Reply with quote

The FlowChart editor has a tab for the help file, that file is not answering your question's ? I'm just curious.

mr_Orange wrote:
I have seen these manuals but many items are not described. I think I have to do it by trial and error when it is obvious that there must be something present. I have used the command line compilers for some years but this is the first time I use the IDE. I like the tools and most of them do explain them selves but the flowchart editor annoys me since it is clear that it should be easier to use. I will try again...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:26 am     Reply with quote

The helpfile only discribes the functions very briefly but there is more functionality as I discoverd by trying. Perphaps it is buried somewhere, I will give it a try later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: