CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

18F4550 usb suddenly stop communicating

View previous topic :: View next topic  
broque

18F4550 usb suddenly stop communicating
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:42 am     Reply with quote

I control Siemens micromaster 420 from my circuit via rs485 and get motor parameters from computer on usb.

I use both usb and uart communication on pic18f4550.. Created a software from Delphi using winusb.dll

In the beginning everything is perfect. USB enumerating, my Delphi program successfully communicate with pic, pic successfully communicate with micromaster. But sometime pic suddenly stop communication on usb. USB don't detach and Delphi program still sends data to usb. If this happens I simply take out usb cable from computer and attach again.. After that communication continues successfully.

What is happening and usb stops communication suddenly?

I tried to disable rs485 and everything is fine. When i enable rs485 communication, the error above encounters.
Maybe it is about back flows or something like that!

Thanks for any help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: