CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

help me plan "Single phase energy metering by ADE7753

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phuonghung009

help me plan "Single phase energy metering by ADE7753
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 pm     Reply with quote

I have a plan to make energy metering by ADE7753 and send data to mobile but I don't know schematic hardware, to connect it and pic 16f877a or similar, please help me. Thank you very much.
temtronic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 am     Reply with quote

First you'll have to decide whether you buy a preassembled 'evaluation board', or just a few chips. Then choose a PIC prototyping board that has all the features you need. You'll also need a programmer.
The easiest route is the most expensive, buying premade boards but if you have real good eyes and very steady hands you can make your own.
All of this is not what this forum is about though.
Once you have all the hardware,create PIC C code , the simple 'Hello World' level of programs.
A quick look at the energy chip says it's an SPI interface device so it's easy to use, just read, re-read, and read again the documentation !
For testing purposes do NOT hookup to line power ! Use smaller stepdown transformers to reduce the risk of killing yourself.
Unless you're very good at making pcbs, layout, design, etc. check the NET with Google to see what others have done, perhaps there's already a complete board out 'there'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: