CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

fuses for PIC18F26J11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
starfire151

fuses for PIC18F26J11
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:25 am     Reply with quote

There are several #fuses defined in the 18F26J11.h file which aren't listed in the fuses.txt file included in the PICC directory. Some of the fuses include the following:
E4_SW, T1DIG/NOT1DIG, RTCOSC_T1, RTCOSC_INT, DSWDT/NODSWDT, WPFP0 through WPFP5, WPBEG, WPEND, etc.

I have imported the fuses.txt file into an Excel spreadsheet to be able to sort on fuse name. I have added columns to the spreadsheet for specific processor types so I could place an "X" next to the fuse for a specific processor, if the fuse is valid.

1. Has anyone already done this for various processor types? This seems it would be handy when working with multiple processor types.

2. Is there another source for information on the missing fuse definitions for the 18F26J11? Hopefully this will be something amended to a future revision of the compiler. I'm running the latest downloaded version (PCWH V4.095).

If anyone is interested in the spreadsheet I have developed (so far), please send me a PM and I will forward what I have. I only have the PIC12F675, PIC18F2620, and the PIC18F26J11 so far but you could expand it to cover the processors you use.
bkamen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 am     Reply with quote

I just did a project on the 18F46J11

and I didn't check CCS to see if they were documented cause I was busy reading the datasheet where they are documented.

Fuses are typically (but not always) part of the config registers. So if you look in the datasheet, you'll find something to answer your question there. Just do a search through the PDF.

In the 46J11 PDF, it's chapter 25. Special Features of the CPU

What version of the compiler are you using? It went through a lot of updates for that family of PIC from ~4.090 to 4.095 (current)

-Ben
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: