CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Please help me about glcd!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UFO_REPAIRMAN

Please help me about glcd!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:25 am     Reply with quote

Hi All;

I am working on showing a picture on the glcd. I searched for example code and I found a lot of it but there are not clearly code. I need an example code with only one picture. If you send an example code I can develop to my code day by day... Thank you for cooperation friends.

I am using following devices:

1_) PIC 16F877 OR 18F452

2_) PG12864-A (GLCD DISPLAY)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:11 am     Reply with quote

Hi,

Speaking of 'developing day by day' have you got the GLCD working at all using the available drivers? Can you write text and graphics to the GLCD? This is a necessary 1st step before you start to write code to display pictures.

You are going to have to show us some code yourself, and point out what is and is not working, or the things you don't understand. Ypu've got to remember that this is a 'tough love' forum where the members help those who help themselves, but ignore those that simply ask for code.....

I went thru the exact exercise that you are proposing, and believe me the information, and code, is out there but you've got to show some initiative!

Good Luck!

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: