CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Jorge Amodio's ENC28J60 TCP/IP project in CCS?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leejok2003

Jorge Amodio's ENC28J60 TCP/IP project in CCS?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 am     Reply with quote

Hi,

I am currently working with TCPIP stack project. I search in the internet and found this site:
http://www.ljcv.net/projects/minipic10t/index.html

I was working with the CCS development board in simulation and now I have this board from my senior. I wish to test my CCS stack program with this board but really don't have idea to modify where? Can somebody with experience help me with this feature? Which pin to change? Which program to modify?

Thanks...
asmallri

Re: Jorge Amodio's ENC28J60 TCP/IP project in CCS?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:45 am     Reply with quote

leejok2003 wrote:
Hi,

I am currently working with TCPIP stack project. I search in the internet and found this site:
http://www.ljcv.net/projects/minipic10t/index.html

I was working with the CCS development board in simulation and now I have this board from my senior. I wish to test my CCS stack program with this board but really don't have idea to modify where? Can somebody with experience help me with this feature? Which pin to change? Which program to modify?

Thanks...

Considerable effort is required to port Jorge's implementation of the stack to CCS. If this is for a final year project then I suggest you do not want to spend all the time required to do the port. If you cannot use the CCS TCP stack then I suggest a new post asking if anyone has ported Jorge's stack to CCS. If not then I suggest either using the CCS TCP/IP stack implementation or using the Microchip C18 compiler.

http://www.brushelectronics.com/software
Home of Ethernet, SD card and Encrypted Serial Bootloaders for PICs!!
leejok2003

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:01 pm     Reply with quote

Hi,

I have finally got my own module on the breadboard. The ENC28j60 is working fine and connected to the PC. But somehow, when i wana ping it, it doesn't reply at all? i am using the CCS TCPIP stack, example 10b, and the circuit is based on the CCS develepment board with out the LCD and eeprom. The connection between ENC and PIC is correct...

Any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: