CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

PIC Compiler-problems with .hex file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
garincha

PIC Compiler-problems with .hex file
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:54 am     Reply with quote

hi,

i am beginner in PIC programming and i need advice, so please help me if you can.
i use CCS C compiler and everything is O.K. except .hex file.
when i compile my source code in CCS C compiler i got message
Output files: ERR HEX SYM LST COF PJT TRE STA
0 Errors, 0 Warnings
so, i suppose every thing is O.K.
but later when i use MPLAB IDE to making my project with Project>Project Wizard and building my project with Project>Build All i don't have .hex file of my CCS C project, and i have nothing to transfer to my PIC16F84 via IC-Prog.
in MPLAB, after i was building my project, appear OUTPUT WINDOW with notice ...BUILD SUCCEEDED(to the end)...
during Project Wizard in MPLAB i used a correct device,correct active toolsuite(CCS C Compiler for PIC10/12/14...),i added existing file to my project("name".c) but i don't have .hex file and i need that:-).
Please, could someone tell me what i doing wrong, and if exists another way to generate hex file "from source code".c, please let me know.

thank You very much,

garincha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: