CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Multiple Compilation Units + Debugger

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franck26

Multiple Compilation Units + Debugger
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:53 pm     Reply with quote

Hi everybody,
I have a problem to use the "Multiple Compilation Units" with PCD and IDE 4.064.

I'm using a very short program with just 2 C files: "Main.c" and "Nothing.c".

The program is working when I'm not using the "Multiple Compilation Units" (I include "Nothing.c" in "Main.c"). I can compile, load and debug the prog on my target.

To use the "Multiple Compilation Units" I include "Nothing.H" in "Main.c" and I check "Multiple Compilation Units" and "Link Separately" in "Project Option".
The result is that I can compile, and load the prog, but when I click on "GO" to debug, I get the error message:
"ICDWarn0015: Program memory has changed since last program operation? Continue with Debug operation?".
And the prog is resetting...

I've tried to find a solution for 1 week now, and I'm still at the same point. So if you have an idea, please help me.
I can give the files if necessary.

Thanks a lot and happy New Year.

Franck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: