CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

CCS has given www.ccsgeeks.com their blessing...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StealthMicro

CCS has given www.ccsgeeks.com their blessing...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:50 am     Reply with quote

I have been corresponding with the guys at CCS and they have given the new www.ccsgeeks.com their blessing and the site has been released. Their is a link to www.ccsgeeks.com from www.mcuspace.com. You are free to create new articles on the website. This enables you to format the article the way that you would like it to look using the WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor with the ability to view and edit straight HTML if you prefer. You can upload what ever pictures you need to support your article to the web server. You can also upload any files needed to support your article. Feel free to link to web sites that relate to your article as well.

Please keep the content on the site pertaining to CCS and its products and services as this website should be considered an extension of the CCS website for the users to use as a WIKI type site to post and maintain articles. Only the author of the article may edit their own articles though which makes it more secure then the average WIKI type site. If you see something that is incorrect with an article you may make a comment at the bottom or send a message to the author so that they may make the necessary changes that they feel would be relevant.

I have posted a couple of articles from this forum to the new site to give it a very small push. I gave the original authors credit for the articles. If I have chosen one of your articles and you wish to have it removed or would like to make changes to the article please let me know and I will make it happen.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM myself here or directly on the www.ccsgeeks.com website.

Also. The site could use some volunteers to help with maintaining the site, making sure articles are published correctly and are easily readable. To help check web links from time to time to make sure they stay current and to remove any stale web links, etc. So if you are interested and have some free time please contact me as well. I will do my best to do what I can when I have time but having others to help would really help the site as well.

If you do not have time to volunteer but see changes you would like to see to the new site also please let me know and I will compile the list and implement as volunteers and or my time permits.

Remember this site is here for all to enjoy. I am not a CCS guru by any means and do not claim to be. I would love to see this site take off so that I could use the resources as well from the site. The site is something that I have the ability to contribute to the CCS community as I have the skills and the resources to make this site happen so I am just giving back what I have the ability to do. I ask for nothing in return except the ability to benefit from the articles on the website just like everyone else.

Thank you for your time,
Robert Mann
PCM programmer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:01 pm     Reply with quote

Who runs the site and who pays the annual domain registration
and web server fees ?
StealthMicro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:24 pm     Reply with quote

I do personally. I have several domains and am hosting this site on my web hosting account.
rnielsen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:15 pm     Reply with quote

Will there be _Russian Brides_ there as well. I miss the distractions they caused, now and then. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: