CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

CCS Support - ICD-U40 Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andreas

CCS Support - ICD-U40 Problem
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:52 am     Reply with quote

Hi All CCS User !

I needed a support for a weird ICD-40U Problem and I was very supprised about the fast response from the CCS Support Team !

I hope this new behaviour will stay in this way to get all the "small" bugs out of the V4.xxx Compiler.
Thanks very much to CCS Support !

Here is my Problem:

After having worked with 4.020 since it came out without any problems I discovered the following since yesterday:

In debug mode it was loading the program but after that I got the message that the debugger couldnt be started because the processor was not halted in reset.....

My Question to all: How could an obvisouly "Hardware" Problem caused by the differnt version of the compiler ???

One point more: When trying to load the hex file with an older version of ICD I get the message that it is expecting NOWRTC but its reading back WRTC !!! In my code I have always NOWRTC since I started te project !

Maybe somebody out there has some clue ?!?!?!?!

ANy suggestions are very much appreciated.

BTW, Of course I will post the result of the CCS investigations as soon I got it.

As I said Support seemed to be improved very much - I like it - So I dont have change to another compiler Very Happy

best regards and greetings from Vienna/Austria
Andreas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: