CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

dialogue generation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fox35

dialogue generation
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:36 pm     Reply with quote

I am very new to the c language which I am utilizing with a pic16F690 chip. Due to my inexperience coding I am uncertain where to start with certain procedures I would like to implement towards an analog to digital system capable of intelligent dialogue behaviors. I would be satisfied generating a program that could read light pulses for a period of time and then compare them to an internal database which outputs stored responses based on the comparison. To begin, processing simple arithmetic problems intput with light pulses would be great. My problem is I am unsure what to utilize in the laguage to for instance, generate a referenceable database or to establish a pulse reading system that would understand a data stream was completed sent by the end signal of the stream as in morse code. Any suggestions, pointers to functions in the ccs libraries would be a great help. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: