CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

GUI Demos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djohnson

GUI Demos
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:04 am     Reply with quote

After receiving a PIC MCU development board I noticed that I have two GUI demos available, HIDDemo and OScope, but I was wondering if there were other demos available. These seems to be written for a Borland compiler, Delphi I think, but surprisingly, I am not a regular user or Borland products and at the moment their free personal version is not available for download online, and I'm having trouble obtaining the key for the 30 day trial... anyway I'm getting off on a tangent.

Is there any chance that there might be a GUI demo available that was written in that slightly more common MS VS environment, like in C++ maybe? I actually have a legitimate copy of that.

Sorry I'm such a completely new amateur at this point Confused, maybe I should be able to figure this out without referring to a demo... Does the PIC MCU come with a generic HID driver that can be controlled like and other HID? My application is so simple I may not need to create my own firmware for now (except maybe to reprogram the VID and PID) so I am wondering if there are general HID demos that will work for any HID device and if so where I can find them. Alternatively, does the CCS firmware consist of its own custom commands, and if so are they documented somewhere? Again these are really newbish questions to I really appreciate your patience and any guidance.
luissito

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:09 pm     Reply with quote

Hope this link helps, it has GUI examples in both C++ and C# among others.

http://www.lvr.com/hidpage.htm

Regards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: