CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

About version 4 compilers

View previous topic :: View next topic  

About version 4 compilers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:26 am     Reply with quote

Hello,

It is only a little question about the compilers. I need to purchase a compiler for PIC24, and I prefer to buy the CCS compiler, but it depends on delivery time to have it. What stimation time do you have about add PIC24 family to your compiler and to release a comercial version of it?? I don't like microchip's compiler, but it is the only PIC24 compiler existent nowadays and I need it as soon as posible (I don't know how many time can I deliver the code development...)

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
ckielstra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:13 am     Reply with quote

First: This is a user's forum, apart from an occasional visit you will not find any CCS employees here. For your type of questiona you will have have to contact CCS directly, check http://www.ccsinfo.com/content.php?page=techsupport for email and/or phone number.

Second note: I do like the CCS compiler but I don't have good experiences with new compiler releases. Expect the 6 months after the initial release to see many critical bug fixes. I'm sorry to say so, but if you are to release a commercial product within the comming 6 months, then don't use CCS.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:48 am     Reply with quote

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your answer. I hope that this kind of answer never cames, but it arrives soon :( . Then I begin to program in Microchip C30, and I hope the version 4 (or whatever version for PIC24) arrives soon and without many bugs. May be I must evaluate big PIC18 to implement the system, but I'm not sure if it will be enough....

Thanks a lot

Regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: