CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

help for making a simple code :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bursach

help for making a simple code :)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:04 am     Reply with quote

hi, can somebody help me for the follow:

Materials: 2 press buttons, pic12F675 and the one LED. When I push a press button 1, LED indicate continuosly until I press press button 2 to stop it. I am newbie here and I`m hope you will help me to write a code.
thx
dyeatman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:59 am     Reply with quote

Unfortunately bursach this is not one of those sites that will do your assignment for you. This is a CCS compiler user forum to help with compiler related DEBUGGING issues.

I would recommend fellow students for help at this stage. However, if you put some effort in and get some code written and then can't get it to work we might be able to help.... If you use the search feature there is lots of info here that might help get you started.... Try searching on things like pushbutton and LED.

Good Luck!
Mark

Re: help for making a simple code :)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:08 am     Reply with quote

bursach wrote:
hi, can somebody help me for the follow:

Materials: 2 press buttons, pic12F675 and the one LED. When I push a press button 1, LED indicate continuosly until I press press button 2 to stop it. I am newbie here and I`m hope you will help me to write a code.
thx

Post what code you have so far. I don't care if it works or not, just post what you have. Be sure to use the code button. If you post back with no code in your post, then don't expect any help!
bursach

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:04 am     Reply with quote

ok, sorry. I did not mean somebody to write requested code for me. just simple directions. I will write it myself and post it here. Of course I got CCS compiler. Later I will post the code I`ve been working on. I just need some time. sorry for all.
best regards...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: